4.08.2008

Easter Cantata 2008


Easter came extremely early this year. At first, we considered not performing the cantata, but we decided to go ahead. It was a beautiful year. We learned many things and had lots of wonderful experiences.

The storm in action...
Christopher and Karen after the performance!
I believe I can fly...
Look, karen is watching....
Can you find Kristina and Chessie?
Tami did a great job as usual singing, even after eliminating all the 'S' from the heart.
Double quartet, fabulous!


Heather and Jeremy did a fabulous job, again this year.  Heather's spirit continues to bring to life the role of Mary, as Jeremy also continues to mature in his role as the Savior.

We had wonderful accepting audiences each night.
Christopher sang one of the Apostle roles on Sunday night.  Very well done.  Others singing were Jeremy and Steve Hansen.
I thought I'd throw the baton at the singers, fun....
I love this complete shot of the tabernacle. What a great facility!
This is the moment when Karen and I swap piano positions without losing the "vibration" of the piano.  Lots of fun.  A real "footsy" moment. Also, know that the Cantata is given it's narration heart by Bruce Newbold. His narrative interpretations are inspiring. Counted among our many blessings.

2 comments:

Roxy said...

So much fun! I missed being there! I love you!

Serge said...

We miss your musical talents now that we're out here in Pennsylvania. I wanted to let you know that we updated our blog with whole wheat bread instructions (complete with pictures and lots of commentary about how to avoid making bricks). Best of luck.
http://jenandserge.blogspot.com