5.03.2008

Roxy's Home!

Well, I've made it back to America and boy does it feel good! There is something incredibly sweet about landing on American soil. I love this country! I landed in Philadelphia, then Vegas, and finally Salt Lake bright and early Thursday morning. My sweet family was there at the airport to greet me at 2:00 am. Poor guys... :) It was so great to come home! Jet lag has been non existent, which is fantastic! 

My favorite part about being home? Well, besides seeing my family and eating Mexican food and laughing with my siblings and sleeping in my own bed and the large television and the freezer and the microwave and the toaster and the oven and the big speakers....

the big, huge trucks. :)

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Welcome home! I wish we were there to swing by and hear a few extra travel stories, but we sure have loved your blog updates!