9.10.2008

Yahoo! You're 22!

I love birthdays.

I love them
a lot!

This birthday was no different.

Thanks to everyone who made this day SO wonderful for me!

Dad made me delicious stir fry (with a secret ingredient...) and also a wonderful cake! Toph and I got to sample the frosting...

There are more than 22 candles on this cake... but for the sake of decoration, they were allowed to melt with the others!

This picture is posted for the Schows... thank you for leading Toph to this very inspirational book!

Toph and Parker... too cute for words! Those boys sure love each other!

Grama D gave me an absolutely beautiful painting! I am in love with it. The colors are exquisite! This picture doesn't do it justice!
(and, yes I'm wearing clothes behind the painting...)

I LOVE birthdays! :)

Thanks for everyone who made this day SO wonderful! Love to all!

3 comments:

Megh said...

Happy Birthday! Thanks for dedicating a picture SOLELY to us!! We feel so special, and we're so happy that we could share the love and introduce you to that great book. Brad says, "Turn to page 49. You won't be sorry." We miss you guys!

Megh said...

Oh, and page 53.

Heiner Six said...

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Roxy! Happy Birthday to you! Now imagine that in a perfect clear beautiful alto voice...(not mine)Looks like a wonderful day!
Congrats friend!