7.31.2009

Single digits...

Once upon a time, as I write this post, Larry and I are 7 days, 17 hours, and 58 minutes away from getting married. I think the reality of it all is finally starting to hit... Today one of the ladies I work with came up to me about 15 minutes before close and informed me that the next time I worked the window shift, I'd be a married woman. All of a sudden, I don't feel old enough to do this. I still enjoy bubble wrap more than almost anything wrapped in it. But I know it is right. And, I love this guy!!



I can't believe I get to spend eternity with him!!!

...54 minutes...

Stay tuned!

(In the next 7 days, Nina will be learning how to blog. For more adventures concerning Roxy and Larry, check out their blog here!)

1 comment:

The Bests said...

Good job Nina! It's quite the job to take on the documentation of the life of the Carters, but there is no better woman to do it than you! We'll miss you Roxy- but we're glad you have a blog of your own. Love all of you up there!