8.16.2009

May or May not have...

Funny story,
Christopher may or may not take backroads to save up on miles.
And the other day Christopher may
or may not have gone through a giant mud pile.
Needless to say, Christopher may or may
not have to wash his truck today...


All this, and the funniest dog story I've heard in a long time...

We went to go visit a referal from one of the members in our branch, it was
great! We set a date with him and everything. But, as we were going out to the
car a huge golden retriever started after us. It was BIG, but also very
friendly. It just wanted attention (think of midnight when she was a puppy but
on a stimulant) Anyway, she kept wanting us to pet her, so we played for like
two seconds. We then had a dinner appointment so we hopped in the truck. The
dog didn't want us to leave so she hopped up on me before I could shut the door.
THis presented a problem. She kept licking and snuggling next to me. And we
had to leave pronto. I tried pulling forward, but the dog stayed. So, Elder
hillary got out of the truck and called the dog. I shut the door, but then the
dog came and jumped on elder hillary. This happened a couple times. So then
Elder hillary jumped on the bed of the truck and was petting the dog, I would
then drive at full speed away from the dog, Elder Hillary would then jump out
and run for the door before the Golden Retriever could make it. It worked the
second time!! Haha but by the time we got to dinner we were covered with hair
:)

1 comment:

Mommason Hillary said...

It must be the 'dog days of summer!" My girls sent me a text saying 'you've got the check the Carter's blog!' I almost sloughed RS!! I posted a few pictures of our sons on my blog. I did find one where they weren't too crazy. Ryan's letters have been happy - can't wait to see more wedding pics!!! XOXO