3.06.2008

Life is pretty chill...

This last little portion of my life has been pretty chill. Last Saturday I "recovered" by exploring Brussels. I found the chocolate outlet, but to my dismay it was closed. Someday I'll make it there. Seriously, who closes heaven? It's just sick and wrong... anyway...

This week has been great. Lots and lots of compliments at work. I had my review today for my internship. It sure gave me a mega ego-boost! I got called a genius, a super genius, and a genius three times over. It was great! Wahoo for photoshop, that's all I have to say. It makes me look good... no pun intended!

Tonight I had plans to go with the sister missionaries. That appointment got canceled, so I wandered around Brussels taking it all in. I wandered the opposite direction I usually do. I was trying to find some flowers... (I'm not sure which color, but I'll let you know...)  Anyway, all the places that sold flowers were closed. It was a beautiful walk, though. I found some incredible views. I'll take my camera for a walk one of these days. I got home and cut Jana's hair for her. That's right, I am now a hair stylist. And a good one, too. :)

Anyway, it's been a good week. I'm headed to Luxembourg on Saturday... 

Stay tuned!

No comments: