3.18.2008

Why My Siblings are the Coolest




I have determined that I have the best siblings EVER. Seriously. There is no debating this issue. Let me tell you why I love them...




I love Christopher because
*He gives the best hugs ever.
*He texts me whenever he gets a chance.
*He has eyes that sparkle.
*He's so dang good lookin'!
*He loves to laugh!



I love Daniel because
*He has a passion for cooking.
*He loves to make people smile.
*He loves to learn with his hands.
*He always tries to be his best.
*He has a contagious laugh!



I love Kristina because
*She is always trying to help others.
*She has a smile like the sunshine!
*She loves to give hugs.
*She loves to write little notes.
*She is a little dare devil!




See, no debate. My siblings are the best, and I miss them like crazy! :)

2 comments:

Alicia said...

You guys are so adorable. I hope my kids love each other half this much when they're teenagers!

Roxy said...

I'm sure they will! :) I love these guys!!!