7.07.2008

Packed Weekend!

I was fortunate enough to have my dear friend Alana come up for the 4th of July weekend! :) We had a blast watching the fireworks, screaming at the Styx concert, and wakeboarding until we were sore! :)

Alana brought me BYU Creamery Chocolate Milk (it was good, even though it says BYU on the outside) so I was delighted to introduce Alana to Aggie Ice Cream! She got the true experience, trying the Aggie Blue Mint Ice Cream. I'm hungry just thinking about it...

Saturday night we went to see  Toph in Pickleville Playhouse's performance of Thoroughly Modern Millie. Holy smokes, that show is HYSTERICAL! :) Toph got us great seats (thanks, kiddo) and we had a splendid time taking pictures before and after the show...
(I love, for no reason at all, posting pictures of people making faces...)

Christopher plays a Chinese guy named Ching Ho. That's right, the tallest member of the cast plays the Chinese guy...ahem.
Alana and I with Ching Ho...

Toph let me play with his wig. Props to Alana for catching this on camera...

Me and Ching Ho...

There is a part in the play where 2 girls pose for their mug shots. Alana and I just started laughing, because that would totally be us. Toph let us go back stage and pretend to get this shot, so we wouldn't have to find an alternative way to get it... :)

Alana's birthday is on Tuesday. Daniel and Dad made her a delicious chocolate cake to celebrate before she left on Sunday!
Happy Birthday Alana!

It was so fun having Alana up for the weekend! Here's the whole party crew... (look how tall those boys are getting!)

2 comments:

Heiner Six said...

Roxy,
So good to see your gorgeous, happy wonderful face! Miss you!
Sis Heiner

Roxy said...

Thanks! You're so sweet! Miss you guys too!