1.12.2009

Another great weekend!

Last weekend we had Alana and Evan up from Orem. What a riot!
Friday night Toph, Alana, Evan, myself, and our dates went to the hockey game against BYU. USU won 10-2! w00t! After the game, the 8 of us were joined by 2 more to make a party of 10 at the Villi, followed by games up at Grama's house. It was a delightful evening!

The next day we went sledding on Old Main. I was the only one who had done this before, so I was able to introduce Alana, Evan, Toph, Daniel, and Nina to the beauty of sliding down Old Main Hill at ridiculous speeds.

The girls rode one sled down a few times. Nina loved the bumps!!

I think this is the girls again... I liked the action shot!

Toph, Daniel, Evan, Alana, Me, and Nina in front of Old Main!

After sledding, we went and saw Bride Wars. Mama joined us for that adventure.
It was so much fun having Alana and Evan up for the weekend!
We're excited to play with them again soon!

No comments: