12.31.2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR (eve)


Hey Everyone this is Daniel here blogging for the first time! (it's one of my resolutions) This New Years Eve was so much fun! We had the Carter's North come over to celebrate and watch the ball drop! We live streamed the ball dropping in New York and celebrated at 10!


Parker was attacked with kisses by the girls (I think he looks a little surprised)



Frank and Shandy greet us hello!



I got attacked with Party Attire!!!



Parker was attacked too!

Finally the BEST picture of the end of the year!

.

.

.



My Favorite Parents in the whole wide world!!!

(All of these pictures were taken on my new camera just in case you were wondering)


2 comments:

Roxy said...

WOOT for Daniel blogging! :) You did great! The pictures look great too. Happy new year!

Debbie Campbell Johnson said...

KAREN
THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR SWEET FAMILY WITH JACK AND ME (DEBBIE)
I LOVED LISTENING TO YOUR CHRISTMAS MESSAGE. I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED YOUR PIANO MUSIC.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR FRIENDSHIP OVER THE YEARS.
HUGS AND HOT COCOA
DEBBIE AND JACK JOHNSON