8.20.2010

Goodbye Hemangioma!

The anesthesiologist

Hey everyone Daniel Posting here! This Thursday I got to go down to Primary Children's Hospital down in Salt Lake City! I had my hemangioma removed, basically hemangioma is a group of blood vessels that have bone fragments in them, and are intertwined with my muscle. It was about three centimeters long and just above my left knee on the inner side. Last thing I remember before the surgery was being hooked up to anesthesia and then about four hours later I woke up delirious and loopy. I'm doing much better now! Here are some pictures from the exciting event!


Getting my first IV (mom comforting me) ((the anesthesiologist later commented that I may need an adult size IV {which i did get} instead of one sized for a five year old))
Before I realized what was going on
And After
Friday Morning with my cup of hot cocoa!




No comments: