11.09.2008

Pah-Roh-Voh

This last Friday I was able to go visit my dear friend Alana in Provo. (She and I met in Brussels while we were both doing internships there.) It had been way too long since we'd played, so I snuck down on Friday night. Alana's younger brother Evan also goes to BYU, and her older brother Ian was in town for the weekend. We all went out to Cafe Rio on Friday. (It was my first time, and I'm hooked!) Also joining us was Ian's friend Amy.

Saturday morning we got up bright and early and went to do baptisms at the Mount Timpanogos Temple. Ian, Alana, and I were joined by their friend Hillary. We had a wonderful experience. It occurred to me that the last temple I was in was with my Brussels ward when we attended the temple in The Hague, Netherlands. I don't take the opportunity to go do baptisms nearly enough! It was exactly what I needed this weekend, though! It was also neat to have Ian baptize and confirm each of us!

Later that morning, several of Alana and Ian's friends came over for a "traditional BYU football breakfast." I was allowed to participate if I didn't dis BYU too much... It was tough, but I made it through! ;) We took some glamor shots that morning as well:
Hillary, Ian, and I:

Me, Hillary, and Alana with an incredible view in the background!

I had such a wonderful time! Thanks so much for having me, guys! We'll play again... VERY soon!

2 comments:

dbsbamj said...

We miss you! Come on back over to the Hague Temple...I know a place where you can stay for a month or two...
XOXO

Roxy said...

I miss you guys too!!! Hmm... a place to stay... how can I pass that up?