11.09.2008

Super Sunday!

Today has been an amazing Sunday. We have been very blessed to have Marvin, Shannon, Cari, Kyle, and Matthew here this weekend. Today was especially wonderful, however, because my brother was ordained an Elder. Toph, just so you know, you are my hero. I am so grateful for the bond we share, and I'm even more grateful that you are one of my VERY best friends! Today is a day that I realize how proud I am of you. You are a remarkable example to everyone you meet, and the Light of Christ shines through your entire being! Congratulations on being worthy for this extraordinary gift!

Paul, Demarious, and Marvin were able to join us for this special event. We were thrilled to share this with them! (It has occurred to me that maybe I should let Toph write this post, but since I'm already over half-way done, I guess I'll just finish...)

I have, without a doubt, the BEST men in my life!
I just like to look at them!

We had dinner at Demarious and Paul's tonight.
Here's the crew (all 17 of us... well, #17 is behind the camera...) :

The rest of the evening was filled with giggles and lots of fun stories!
Toph is sure loved by all those kids!
We are so blessed, and are grateful every day for our family! Sure love you guys!!!

2 comments:

Giovanna-星 said...

I am very lucky to see your blog, I think you write very good. My English is not good, not good to express how I feel. I am a Chinese girl. Very envious of your well-being of the family! For the first time this blog, a lot of things are not! But you are my first look at the blog!! So to mark the message you! Oh, I wish you happiness.

Bonnie said...

Congratulations, Chris. We're proud of you too. Wish we could have been there.