11.30.2008

Thanksgiving, Part 2

After our grand Zoo adventure, we headed back up to Logan for the feast!
Dinner this year was at Grama D's. She cooked us up an unbelievable assortment of all things Thanksgiving: potatoes, turkey, stuffing, rolls, yams... the list goes on and on!!!

Dad had the honor of carving the turkey.
(I like the word carving in relationship to turkey: it adds a sense of culinary art!
And believe you me, there was definitely art involved!!!)

Here are a few shots from the glorious afternoon.
Keith and Barbara joined us for dinner, bringing the guest list to a total of 10.

A few shots from the table...

Thanksgiving has got to be one of my favorite holidays.
It was so nice to just spend the day with the people I love the most,
pondering on my countless blessings!

Lots of love,
Roxy

1 comment:

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

That food looks delicious! I should've been there to make it disappear!