12.19.2008

The Mail-Stalker...

Just so you know, The Call is not here yet. However, Toph has been seen recently in the following position, watching the mailbox like the cougar at Hogle Zoo watches small children... 

We're all dripping with anticipation! Our poor mailman... he must think he's being attacked every time  he pulls up. Toph bolts out the door faster than you can blink the moment he sees that little white mail truck... Its bound to prove successful one of these days...

Stay tuned...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know Toph is so anxious, but I am having attacks of wondering what will I do when he leaves!!!!
I love seeing his smiling face and his loving arms giving me those warm embraces. He will be missed when that big white envelope calls him away!!!!
Love you, grama Demarious

Anonymous said...

Toph, I am so excited for you and to hear about your call. You'll be an awesome missionary!

Anonymous said...

Grandma! You are too sweet! I'll miss you too :) You are such an incredible example to me. Thank you for helping to make me who I am today!
Toph