12.23.2008

A note from Grama D...

Demarious sent the cutest email today, that I thought you may enjoy...

Here are some pictures of Kristina, Chessie and Parker. We had the biggest snowball escapade that lasted for a long time this morning. Abby had just as much fun as we did. It snowed the whole time. Parker got me right in the face with the snow. My hair was flat and my makeup was running from being hit, but we had fun. Before we came in I got a big bowl and a big spoon and we filled it with fresh snow (no yellow snow) ha! Came in took off all the wet clothes and they put on my bathrobes. On the couch they are eating the snow ice cream I made them. My mother use to make us snow ice cream. They loved it!!!! Then I fixed them hot chocolate and they had a tea party in front of the fire. Then downstairs where they watched Ralphie in The Christmas Story. I made their parents bring dry clothes as you could wring the water out of them. We had 4 hours of play and fun. Guess what? Before we went out for our snow play, standing in our front yard was a beautiful deer. The children were convinced it had a red nose, so you know who it was??? Rudolph! Then in the sun room while they were eating ice cream the little squirrel performed for them by jumping from the roof next door into our tree.
What a glorious time we had. Oh! We had waffles and bacon before we began to play!


No comments: