11.15.2009

The Black and White Dance

On Saturday, November 14th Daniel went to the Black and White Dance with his friend April. They are both in Musical. After a very long all day of Musical rehearsal they went to dinner and then to the dance. They came home in between so I could see them and take pictures. Aren't they cute?! Check out their cool "painted" shirts they made for the dance!
Back view of the shirts. Daniel and April had a great time together. This was his first girls choice dance. He's pretty excited for more dances in the future. Also, the Musical starts this Friday at 7:30 p.m. at Logan High School. It is "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying." He plays the part of Twimble, the boss of the company storeroom who gets promoted only after 25 years of work. We would love to have you join us for the musical on Nov. 20, Nov 21, Nov. 23rd and 24th. Buy tickets here!




1 comment:

Alicia said...

Oh my goodness. How fun. I can't believe how TALL Daniel is getting. (or maybe April was just really short, ha ha!) Thanks for posting! I love reading your blog. It makes me feel like I'm still kinda in Logan :)