2.04.2008

Bowling in Belgium


Friday, Doram (my boss) took us bowling in honor of Wiki, Eduardo, and Diana who are all done working for Obelis. It was the best smelling bowling alley I've ever been in. It was also next to an old castle wall. They just built around it! It was awesome! Anyway, Eduardo won (by far!) and I got 5th place out of 7. I had fun, though! If you look closely, you can see the old wall of the castle. It's dark, I know, but I had no control over that! :)


Here's a picture of the crew. Also, not the best picture, but I was bowling... Doram is standing, then sitting from left to right is Wiki, Jordan, Rachel, Diana, and Eduardo. It was a great night! We went to this great little Greek restaurant after. It was like an old pub turned restaurant. Absolutely awesome!

No comments: