6.21.2008

Brunch!

I do apologize for 5 posts in one day, but I don't know when I'll get the chance to post again... :)

This morning we went to brunch with the Obelis gang... they have a "Traditional Elkayam Brunch" the first Saturday they are here, at the same place every time. So, today, they asked us if we would join! The brunch was delicious... omelettes, salad, bread and butter... we were so full from dinner last night that I don't know how we ate everything today! :) After brunch, we went for a walk around the park that is next to the restaurant. This is a view from the other side of the lake. We ate under one of those umbrellas you see in the picture...

Not everyone went for a walk. It was too hot for some... :) From right to left: (I know, kind of an awkward way to label pictures, but its much easier for this one...) Me, Mom, Neta (who acted as our tour guide), Osnat, Peter (who is presenting at the seminar as well), and Liron (Osnat's daughter). 

There were pelicans at the lake! The only time I have ever seen a pelican before is in Finding Nemo... :D It was beautiful, though!

Mom found some giant railroad whistles. They were pretty fun. I think she's been inspired to write a song... 

This is walking through the park. It was too scenic to NOT take a picture!

No comments: