6.21.2008

Up North a bit...

Day number next: Tiberias and the Sea of Galilee. Remarks: AMAZING! :)

We wound up at an Archeological Park. Honestly, I can't remember what it used to be, but now it is the tourist information center. :)

Mom found some columns she liked... I told her to jump on the count of 3, and she played along quite nicely! :)

We then went on a boat ride on the Sea of Galilee. It was windy, and reminded us a lot of Bear Lake, just bigger (significantly) and warmer (significantly)!

There was a group of... older people on the boat with us. They played music louder than I do at high school dances and dances their hearts silly...

Then, this lady named Chula, came and got Mom and I dancing. She tried to teach me how to shimmy, but, as Toph knows, I am not able to shimmy for the life of me! :)

After the boat ride, we made friends with the drivers, Jacob and Naïm. Naïm was probably in his 20s... Our conversation went like this:
Naïm: You want to go again? (Lots of hand motions to get the question across...)
Roxy: How much?
Naïm: My ticket!
So, we went for another boat ride! :) It was so much fun! Boat ride number 2 was much windier than boat ride number 1. It was still so beautiful, and amazing to be where the Savior had been!

This is Tiberias from our boat, Lido 10.

No comments: