1.19.2008

The Hague Temple!


Today I had the most wonderful opportunity to go to the Hague Temple in the Netherlands with the Brussels International Ward. I was able to do baptisms for the dead with several of the youth in the ward. I tried to learn all their names. I think I did a pretty good job. The test will be tomorrow when I see them all again! The temple was absolutely gorgeous. It is made of polished granite. It was raining pretty hard, so I wasn't able to walk around like I wanted to, but I got some really nice shots of it!
This picture with all the youth is also with the bishopric. I stayed with the Osorio family last night and rode up with them this morning. Brother Osorio is on the far right. Their family is very musical. The oldest daughter Elise is 17. She really wants to study theater at either BYU or USU. We got along great! She and her 13-year-old sister Ganae (said Juh-nay) sang several songs for me, accompanied by their mom, Teresa. (Please note, I almost put mother Teresa, but caught myself!) They are all very talented. It was a pleasure to listen to them!

Elise was kind enough to go out in the rain and take pictures with me! :)

This is me with Elise on the left and Ganae on the right.

Me, in front of the temple.



No comments: