1.25.2008

More from Obelis...

The past few days here have been beautiful! Crisp, cold, and clear skies! By cold, I really mean only about 40 degrees, but it can feel chilly! :) I get to work via a 10 minute walk to a tram stop, and then straight on into the heart of the city. I took this picture Friday morning as I was on my way to work...

Here is the Obelis crew, minus Doram and Gideon. It was Wiki's last day. She goes back to Poland next week. Seated are Rachel (L) and Wiki (R) Standing Left to Right: Eduardo, Jordan, Sandra, Martine, Miguel, and Diana.

Here's a picture of Diana and I on our way home from Yoga Girl's Night. She and I had gone over to Rachel and Jordan's while he was at basketball. The 3 of us had quite the adventure admiring the DVD instructor's straight back and incredible flexibility... ;)

No comments: