1.17.2008

The Interns...

I get to work with a bunch of great people! There are a few interns still left! ;) Ehab, who I ate waffles with the other day, had to leave because of family issues. Eunice also left because of personal reasons. They were both from the University of Illinois. The have only been in Brussels about 2 weeks. We were all sorry to see them go. Diana and Eduardo are from Spain. They have been at Obelis since September. They will be done at the end of January. We have become very good friends very quickly.

Jordan and Rachel are from Utah State. I haven't got a picture of Rachel yet because she works on the 1st floor with Wiki (pronounced Vicki) from Poland. (Wiki is counting down her days left. She is done on January 25!) I will try to get pictures of them soon. Jordan and I are working on very similar things. He and Rachel are also going to be my travel buddies, so I'm sure there will be more pictures! Here's Jordan:

We all get along really well. It is nice to be friends with the other interns. Wiki taight me how to say "cool" in Polish. I can't spell it, but it sounds like "fiyne-yuh." They had to teach me that word because I said awesome way too often! ;)

No comments: