1.24.2008

This week's adventure...


Well, as previously posted, I've got blood clots in my right leg. Exciting, I know. I decided what would this blog be without a few graphic images? :) I have successfully administered 5 shots in my very own stomach. The doctor told me to have a nurse show me how to do it the first time, so I would know what I was doing. I went to the hospital to have this done, and they wanted 51 euros for it! Thats nearly 75 US Dollars!!! I said heck no, and left! After finding the instructions on the internet for the approximate procedure I was participating in, I signed online and was very blessed to have my dad online! He hopped on Skype and talked me into giving myself the shot while he could watch! Well, with very excellent coaching from my dad, including songs (he's the best nurse ever!), I was successful in shooting myself! ;) Here is a picture of that wonderful moment! Notice my support crew on the computer. Not the best picture... Sorry Dad!

After a few days of shots, I've got some hickeys on my stomach. I took a picture, because I kind of enjoy bruises! :D






Also, for your pleasure and enjoyment, here is a picture of my swollen ankle/foot. It was the strangest swell I've ever seen... Don't worry, I will paint my toenails soon!




No comments: