1.14.2008

Jour des gaufres


Day of the Waffle. That is the name of today. I had waffle number 3. Today, however, I decided to experience a waffle not so pure and holy. That's right. Today I bought a waffle with "Chocolat + Chantilly" which, translated directly, means chocolate and whipped cream. Holy goodness. We're talking heaven in a metro station! This thing was divine. I went with Ehab, another intern. We went on a waffle expedition. After walking through an, ahem, interesting part of town, we opted to try City2. There, at the Rogier metro station, was the most delicious smell. We followed our noses to Heaven. Incredible. Seriously. It was amazing!











Tonight I had FHE with another intern, Jordan, and his wife Rachel. It was nice. We sang a song and read a talk out of the Ensign. Then, we planned, planned, planned! We've planned with hope in our hearts! We've got some fun weekends ahead of us!  They live close to the Acr de Triomphe in the Cinquantenaire Park in Brussels. It's basically King Leopold's declaration of his coolness... :) Anyway, I took a picture by it. Because I can. :)

No comments: